Monday, October 8, 2007

meeting this wednesday

I just wanted to make sure I have this right....So our meeting time is Wednesday and we'll be meeting this week in the JC, right? Alli said that she isn't available until 10:15, so does 10:30 work, to give her a few minutes to get there?
I'll be there by 10:15 to get us a table - and I'll be in the area by the elevators --so just look for me.
Also, should we just plan on meeting every Wednesday, from now on? And if we don't have anything important we can cancel it - but this way we won't have conflicts in our schedules when we do need to meet.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yes, this is correct. And I think that planning on meeting on Wednesdays is a good idea and then we can just cancel through the blog or when we see each other in class if we don't think a meeting is necessary...