Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jerri Bird Sarah I

I believe in what everyone has said about Jerri Bird. She was an excellent speaker and she kept in captured the whole way through. I was nice to hear what she witness over seas and get their point of view on how they see American women. I believe in what those women see when they look at American women as sex models. Its true every where you look you see women half naked advertising music videos, clothes, or lingerie. Women have been only seen as the sex models since the beginning of time. I don't think women will change that because with out women advertising the music CD will not be bought, or the amazing looking car with the women in the bikini on the hood of the car. Men look at women as being the sex models. I really enjoyed her coming and talking to the class. Thank you for that experience.

1 comment:

Professor Suzanne Scott Constantine said...

Nice and specific references to the speaker. I appreciate that.